-Dusk- -Dusk-

Cool visuals, simple controls, and yes, it's very similar to Braid. Some parts could get a little frustrating when the character sticks to the wall unexpectedly and jumps out wildly, but overall a very smooth, relaxing game.

Also, for those of you wondering, the song is Jami Sieber - Returning.

Mom's Revenge Mom's Revenge

This

Just seems like an ad for Boppy. Its visuals are gravy, but there's not much substance here. Fun facts though.

Island Clock Island Clock

Hot damn!

I told the hell outta time with that baby!

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

Okay, I laughed at this one

The sofa beheaded the drugs because it was wise

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Outstanding!

I'm a giant fan of Mario 64, and I must say that you've done it great justice with this. Everything flows smoothly, and I never felt "trapped" by any part of the game. You even got the freakin' sounds! My only criticism is that I had some really nasty static noise from time to time out of nowhere. I don't know what this stemmed from, but that was the only hiccup in an otherwise flawless game. 10/10 5/5

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

Hmmm

Maybe I'm just bad at this, but I can't even get past the first level. I just don't like the way either of the characters feel. It's like they're out of control the whole time, and I'm lucky to get even 35/50. From what I've read in the other reviews, it looks like I'm missing out on all the fun. The graphics really are very nice. The flow of everything is smoother than I would've expected. It's a great production. I think I just suck at playing it.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

That wasn't fair

I was laughing too hard to concentrate. The music, the commentary, the tangerines...