Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

This has come a long way

since the hamster dance.

Come To Australia Come To Australia

Okay

You had me at "Electric Scissorbees"

Icharus I: "Cookies" Icharus I: "Cookies"

Yeah, definitely makes me think Salad Fingers

Okay, critique:

The intro's a bit slow, especially since there's very little going on animation-wise other than panning and zooming. Some more dynamic ambiance would be nice. Maybe birds flying away, clouds moving, or hell, just trees blowing in the wind. The art isn't half bad; the biting animation was particularly smooth. That font's kinda hard to read because it's shaking so much.

The girl scout reminded me of Gir in some far off way.

Considering it's your first, this isn't awful. It's a better effort than a lot of users put into their first flash. Keep making 'em. They can only improve, right? 5/10 2/5

horse walk horse walk

Kinda reminds me

Of those cartoons from the '40s. I think his tail could use a little bit more animation. Nice work though.

Laser Jesus Laser Jesus

Pretty funny concept

But I bet it would be at least 12...12...12 times funnier if you animated a cartoon to go along with the commercial instead of just typography. Still, pretty funny.

Time Traveling Nipples Time Traveling Nipples

Considering it was one of your first

This is really pretty good, animation-wise. It obviously needs some improvement, but I think it was a well thought out movie.

Painis Cupcake Eats JB Painis Cupcake Eats JB

...

If only...

[KK]simpsons Extreme Rape [KK]simpsons Extreme Rape

So...

The image isn't yours. The music isn't yours. Pretty sure this exact flash has already been uploaded two or three times, but with similar pictures of other Simpson characters. There's nothing original or substantial here at all.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

CoolDr's Trad. Animation CoolDr's Trad. Animation

Not half bad

Especially considering how many different types of animation you put in here. The dancing man spazzed out a bit, but I don't think it detracted from the movie. The animations weren't the best examples, but none of them were outright bad. Nice work.

CoolDrMoney responds:

ye I wouldve loved to work on em a little more but we had a couple weeks out from snow so all of our due dates got pushed foward. Was pretty difficult!

Turing Test Turing Test

Wow

Normally, even with great stories, I never find myself reeaaally roped into a flash movie. But this had me completely engrossed. The animation looked 10 times better than most of the crap coming down the pipes. The sound quality was top notch. The pacing of the chat was perfect. I don't know if a direct sequel is possible (or practical), but I want moar liek dis. Brilliant work! 5/5 10/10